Thursday, October 27, 2011

You Gotta Start Somewhere

It's so true that you have to start somewhere. This post is proof of that. I have no idea how to do a blog. So I searched for "free blog" and got this. And now I will write something useful and clever for my first blog post, ha.

I am not afraid of the writing, I have tons of wisdom and tips for folks. But I am clumsy and fearful about technology. Even as I write this I don't know how to make it so you all can see it. But I'm writing anyway. When I get my 150 words written, I'll hit the "Publish Post" button and take it from there.

Because it's true that you gotta start somewhere, and all you need to do is the next step. The scarier it is for you, the smaller the step you should take. Small steps make things easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment